OUR ERTS WAREHOUSING
IN SOUTHAMPTON IS YOUR
ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR THE STORAGE,
HANDLING & DISTRIBUTION
OF IMPORTED GOODS
ERTS (Enhanced Remote Transit Shed) also known as ETSF (External Temporary Storage Facility) are temporary storage facilities based near UK ports, handling and storing goods for onward delivery.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
Transfer your customs-controlled goods from Southampton Docks to our approved temporary storage facilities pending customs clearance to avoid unnecessary delays in your supply chain and quay rent and long-term storage charges.
- Free up your warehouse space – we’ll store your goods so your space is your own
- No handling charges
- ERTS facilities accredited by HMRC Revenue & Customs
- Safe, secure storage premises, protected by electronic monitoring systems and state of the art CCTV camera surveillance, and located just five miles from the port
- Loading and unloading with full pick and pack service provided
- Comprehensive UK and worldwide distribution service for your imported goods through the APC (parcel) and Palletways (pallet) networks
- Groupage and full load distribution available for larger stock call-offs
- Ideal for Isle of Wight businesses – we will store your imported goods in our Southampton premises, and deliver them back to you as and when you need them as part of our Solent Shuttle Service, provided in partnership with Red Funnel
Do you import and export goods into the UK through Southampton Docks? If so, the chances are that you are incurring unnecessary transport, handling and storage charges.
Our port centric ERTS (ETSF) service in Southampton eliminates these unnecessary costs, saving you £££s. Rather than trunking your goods from Southampton Docks to your storage premises, we will collect, palletise and store them for you at our customs-approved premises just five miles from the port.
When you want stock returned to you or sent out directly to your customers, we’ll pick and pack the required items on your behalf and deliver them wherever needed – whether in the UK, Europe or worldwide.
No trunking fees to pay, no warehouse overheads and no handling charges – making imports easy.
To find out more about our customs approved ERTS warehouse in Southampton and our dedicated ERTS service, please call our Southampton office on 02380 860 722 or contact us today.